Background

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy father's day!

Andy,

When I met you nearly eight years ago you were a bored skater boy. I use the term boy because that is honestly what you were. You had no purpose and no direction in life and were just out to have fun. When we began to date I quickly saw you mature and grow. You have always said that you knew I was the one for you and you put forth so much effort to make sure I knew it.

I have been honored to watch you grow into the man you are today. You are a loving husband, a great friend, and an incredible father. Our boys are so lucky that you are their dad. Not every man wants to stay home and help raise their children. But you have jumped into the task not only willingly but gladly. I know our boys will be in very capable hands when I have to return to work next month.

We have been thrown so many curve balls on our journey to become parents but now I couldn't imagine it any other way. Happy father's day!

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet<3
    The babies look precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a touching letter to andy! <3
    ahhhh, they are adorable, melissa! what sweethearts!!
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete