Background

Friday, March 30, 2012

Almost 72 hours off of magnesium!

We're still doing well and the boys seem to be continuing to grow nice and healthy. It's hard to believe we've been here five whole days now and I've been off the magnesium for almost 72 hours. I'm so happy we've made it this far and am hopeful we'll make it even further.

I'm currently allowed to get up for bathroom breaks, to shower once a day, and to go for a 60 minute wheelchair ride per day. We're hoping to go on a nicu tour tonight or tomorrow and we're starting to get more visitors. I'm a little self conscious of my appearance but I think I'm finally coming to the conclusion that no one cares. I'm on hospital bed rest for goodness sakes! My parents are both coming by at least once per day and it's a fight to get Andy to leave my side. I know he's worried but I don't want him to get burned out since we'll hopefully be here for awhile. We have had several people from church stop by and lots of friends wanting to know when a good time is.

We're so blessed and thankful at the massive amount of thoughts and offers for assistance we have received! Thank you everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from SUYL! I'm mom to 29 weeker twin girls that are healthy happy 2 & half yo's now! I know all to well the complications of preterm labor & babies. Please contact me if you have any questions! Twinkietotmom@cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through Kelly...sending good thoughts your way for a healthy rest of your pregnancy. Many of us have been there!

    ReplyDelete