Background

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekly Funnies

Andy is a funny man, he can make me laugh like no one else can.

Saturdays are "ticker" change days.  It's the day we hit whole week numbers, yesterday was 21w.  I have my Saturday morning ritual of looking at the "how big is baby" websites and then I go into the kitchen and change our dry erase board.  This week our babies are the size of bananas (or a fanny pack?).  When I told Andy he began to sing this to the tune of Gwen Stefani's Hollarback Girl:

"The babies are bananas.  B-A-N-A-N-A-S!"

It has been stuck in my head ever since!

His other pregnancy funny was sleepily comparing me to a turtle on it's back as I tried to get out of bed one morning.  Luckily for him I found it to be a hilarious comparison.  And so incredibly accurate!

I can't wait to hear what he'll come up with next.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! i am going to have that in my head now too! :)
    so cute...turtle mama <3
    have a wonderful weekend, melissa and andy!
    xoxo
    maria

    ReplyDelete