Background

Sunday, December 11, 2011

First Craving


Today is one of those "every third day" nausea days.  I wasn't feeling too well this morning and church wasn't too fun because of the queasies.  I'm feeling better now but all I can think about is vanilla bean cheesecake.  Seriously.  I think I have my first official craving.

Last night Andy and I were enjoying a relaxing night at home watching TV.  I grabbed my Iphone to check Facebook and one of my friends had updated her status to say that she had a cheesecake in the oven.  Instant craving!  I would like to think that I've been pretty emotionally stable this pregnancy, aside from a few freak out moments.  Last night was not my most stable moment.  I seriously cried because I wanted cheesecake.  Who does that?!  Apparently this pregnant lady does!  I think a run to the store is in the immediate future.

1 comment:

  1. hi melissa!! what a wonderful idea, to have a joint blog with andy! i love it.
    you look amazing, girlfriend!
    congratulations on entering the second trimester!!
    i hope you got your vanilla cheescake *and got to eat every last bit of it*
    lots of love to you!
    xoxoxo
    maria <3

    ReplyDelete