Background

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Father to be

Hey everyone. I figured it was about time I introduced myself. My name is Andy Graham, I am Melissa's husband of a little over 4 years, and the future stay-at-home-dad to our buns in the oven. Many of you may have heard about me through Melissa's first blog, Hoping for Baby Graham. We are very excited to be writing about the events leading to the birth of our twins and the memories that will be made once they arrive.

This blog is not only meant to record the things we experience during this life-changing event, but hopefully others who read this will be able to take something with them that can help if they are going through a similar time in their lives. We look forward to making frequent entries here at "One Plus One is More" to keep readers updated on our status as we prepare to bring two lives in to this world, come May or June.

If you have anything you would like to say or ask, don't hesitate to comment. We would love to connect to our readers and anyone else sharing a situation similar to ours. We are new to all of this, but we are ready to face whatever God has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment