Background

Friday, January 27, 2012

Oh BOY oh BOY!

We had our anatomy scan bright and early on the 25th.  I am happy to report that both babies looked perfect and there is no doubt that they are both BOYS!  Andy and I are both ecstatic at the good news.  Lefty was estimated to weigh 12oz and Righty 11oz.  I have almost 1.5lbs worth of babies in me already!  Lefty was very cooperative and gave us a great profile photo.  Righty was his normal sleepy, stubborn self and refused to show off.  I'm always amazed at how unique they are already.  They will be named Jacen Ivan and Spencer Logan.

Our next OB appointment is on February 9th, then I start seeing the nurse at the Perinatalogist's office weekly beginning the 14th.  Every four weeks we'll get an ultrasound with the Peri as well.  I'll definitely be seen very frequently!  I'm so thankful that they will be following us so closely in hopes of preventing preterm labor since that's probably my biggest fear right now.  I have some worries about finances and how we're going to manage two babies but I know all of that will work itself out.  With Andy by my side I know we'll be just fine!  I've said it before but I'm going to say it again anyways:  We make a great team.  I can't wait to raise Jacen and Spencer together!  It's definitely going to be a whole new adventure.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the boys!!! You'll love having little guys. It must be boy season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS to you both!! ahhh, 2 little boys...i love it! their names are beautiful! i have always thought spencer was such a sweet name *don't worry, i'm not stealin it* ;)
    it really is boy season. i feel like i know so many women having boys!
    i'm so happy for you guys!
    xoxoxo
    maria <3

    ReplyDelete