Background

Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy anniversary!

Five years ago tomorrow Andy and I got married.  I am so blessed that I have been married to my best friend for so long!  The years have flown by.  Each anniversary has brought new and exciting things.  For our first anniversary we went on a road trip through Oregon early in the month, then spent the night in San Antonio for the actual day.  For our second anniversary we bought our house.  We went on a cruise to the Bahamas for our third.  Last year we went to Vegas.  This year we will be spending it with the new loves of our life, Jacen and Spencer.  I look forward to many more years spent together!  Happy anniversary, Andy!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you and Andy! I am certain it was the best one yet! :)
    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete